1. Canned tuna is a timeless beauty
Make no mistake, canned tuna isn’t a convenience product of last-minute meals past… it knows how to get with the times and jive with the cool kids. Just look at it, appearing at-home and lovely as ever on this highly trend-conscious piece of avo toast.
2. Canned tuna is a quick, easy, affordable way to bulk up your salads
This heart-healthy protein is ready to make any and all of your throw-together lunch salads way better. I mean, just imagine this grain salad without canned tuna—snoozeville. And don’t listen to the haters who say canned tuna isn’t an “office-friendly food;” they’re just jealous. Even if they don’t know it.
3. Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the few strong cases for why fish and cheese really do belong together
I believe that’s an important truth to recognize, to be quite honest.
4. Have you ever had a tuna melt?
Because a well-constructed tuna melt is another among those few strong cases mentioned above.
5. Canned tuna is your one-way ticket to a vibrant and impressive summer appetizer moment
Show up to your next potluck with a platter of this Quinoa Salad Niçoise and just see if anyone knocks your canned tuna again.
6. Tuna salad should only be made using canned tuna
To be clear, I am referring to the mayo-based, spread-like “salad” here. And unlike chicken salad, tuna salad made with the canned protein is good and right. It’s a classic busy mom’s make-ahead standby. And as much as I love a quickly seared fresh tuna steak… that has no place in a batch of tuna salad.
Information by myrecipesmyrecipes