ANFACO-CECOPESCA is present one more year in Madrid Fusión together with chef Iñaki Bretal to demonstrate the full potential of canned fish and seafood.
Our chef from the restaurant O Eirado da Leña and member of the Nove Group closes his first show cooking in 2019 with the live preparation, and from the stand of Cata la lata, of a great variety of innovative recipes among which we highlight:
- Tuna in olive oil with pickled carrot, pickled red onion, powdered padrón pepper and a chopped corn.
- Pickled mussels with soya mayonnaise, flying fish roe, sprouts and toasted almonds.
- Sardines in olive oil, wasabi mayonnaise, codium seaweed sprouts and dehydrated nori seaweed and sesame.
- Swordfish belly with green tosaka, toasted pine nuts and textured garlic.
- It’s inevitable that our mouths won’t water after listening to these delicious compositions, don’t you think?
In the same way, during the following days of the fair, we will continue to offer our culinary show live and of course, tastings that will not leave any diner indifferent.
So if you are in Madrid we inform you that the next showcooking is today, Tuesday 29 January from 17:00h to 18:00h, we wait for you!